Metaphysics in Communication explores:
- The spiritual nature of communication
- Communication as a revelation of your being
- The central role of communication in relationships
- Being in communication with the real self
- Expressing the content of your soul
- Developing conscious ways of relating
- Harnessing the power of speech and the word
- Honouring the individual and sustaining relationships
Metaphysics in Communication gives tools to:
- Enable ‘being’ as the starting point of communication
- Identify and clarify personal communication goals
- Become conscious of communicating with your whole being
- Improve your awareness of habitual patterns and limiting behaviours towards self and others
- Consider and improve relationships with family, friends and colleagues
- Recognize and practice communicating with the real self
- Deepen ability to give and receive love out of the higher self
Metaphysics in Communication involves:
- Studying eight sessions, each session taking about two hours each
- Reading and writing
- The course costs AUD$375.00
- The Course comes with a single A4 spiral bound book.
- The course notes, extra resources and assignements are integrated into each of the eight sessions.
This course may be purchased from the online bookstore CentreBooks.
Click here to go directly to CentreBooks.